Chriss eeeee!! dawg

Hometown-A town Occupation- Being a badass Job-Dj at Escandalo

Monday, September 27, 2010

I think that people are not calling us back and we are gonna need to call more people alot more.
Posted by Chrissi dawg at 1:47 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Teacher

  • http://mrsgoeldnerbim220102011.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2010 (20)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • This is what i want them to tell me: 1.How much mo...
      • I think that people are not calling us back and we...
      • Today i followed up on calling the sheriff departm...
      • Today i first logged in the computer and i search ...
      • We are having a hard time to get people to come ov...
      • My career is being a disc jokey I really want to b...
      • I  learned that when you call a company you have t...

About Me

Chrissi dawg
View my complete profile


Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.